Popular Posts

Capterra 'Reviews-for Cash' Questions

Hello, I'm considering creating a system in which I can use Capterra's review-for-cash offer as a consistent stream of (somewhat passive) cash flow and I wanted to reach out to r/beermoney to verify a few things before I put in the work to do that.

My questions are as follows:

  • What does Capterra do to verify your identity? They ask for a Linkedin, can you make a phony Linkedin to verify the credentials you input when filling out a review?
  • How do I get referral links? Do they send them to me or can I generate my own on their website?
  • How many days after my first review do I receive their 'cash for review' offer?
  • How many days after submitting my reviews do I get my gift cards?
  • Any idea how reviews are tracked? Are they associated with the email you used to sign up for Capterra or is it associated with your Linkedin?

Just some initial questions, I may return with more as I begin to plan things out. But thanks for helping answer my questions - I really appreciate it :)

submitted by /u/cmcmeiti
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/fj4gme/capterra_reviewsfor_cash_questions/

No comments:

Add Comment