Popular Posts

Volkno and BBB complaint

While I realize that the Better Business Bureau is just a business like any other, where companies can apparently pay to have negative ratings removed, I went ahead and filed a complaint with them about Volkno's unwillingness or inability to pay their users. It's seems like a lot of r/beermoney users have had success with the BBB regarding issues with QuickThoughts, so I figured that it can't hurt to try.

So far, Volkno hasn't responded to their attempts at contact. (Here's the email that I most recently received from the BBB.) I see that they've created an entry on the BBB site and gave them an F rating. You can leave your own review on that page, if you wish, and/or file a complaint, too.

submitted by /u/archaeophyte
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/fb0opl/volkno_and_bbb_complaint/

No comments:

Add Comment