Popular Posts

UserTesting-questions about acceptance after taking first test (currently waiting for review)

Hi all! I am new to this sub and first want to say thank you to everyone for so much helpful info here and the benefit or your experience! So I signed up for UserTesting and took my first test. It says they are currently reviewing tests from 28 days ago! That seems crazy long compared to what I have read. Will I really have to wait a month for approval?

I am nervous and hope I did okay. Do they reject a significant amount of applicants? I can really use any ways to make some extra cash right now and I think I will actually be good at this. Any tips or info appreciated.

Thanks again, you guys are rock stars.

submitted by /u/MegaphoneOfTruth
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/fa3mh8/usertestingquestions_about_acceptance_after/

No comments:

Add Comment