Popular Posts

SurveyJunkie keeps telling me I didn't qualify.. after I already took the survey?

I just signed up with SurveyJunkie and I've taken several of their surveys but everytime I will take the 5-20 minute survey, sometimes like in the case of a local University's survey it even says "you have reached the end of the survey, is there anything else you think we should know?"

Then when I'm redirected to the SJ app, it says, "Sorry you didn't qualify! Here's 3p for your trouble."

Is this just the survey makers scamming SJ to avoid payout by making it seem like even people who took the survey didn't qualify? Or what is going on? What is a good alternative?

submitted by /u/feralcapybara
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/f7p1nq/surveyjunkie_keeps_telling_me_i_didnt_qualify/

No comments:

Add Comment