Popular Posts

Quickthoughts

I don’t know if i’m the only one experiencing this, but after two rejected redemptions, I contacted quickthoughts and they responded saying they’ll look into the issue. A few days later I wake up to one rejected redemption being fixed, with the code sent to my email. I was excited thinking that maybe they’re solving the issue. I go into the app to just check up on my earnings and I seem to be logged out. I try logging back in and then it gives me the error message stating that there’s an issue with my account which basically means i’m banned....i just want to know why? i take my time with surveys, always being attentive and i’m truthful with everything i answer. Is this just a glitch in the system since the servers might be down or am I actually banned?

Also, if the app is working for anyone can you guys update us all?

submitted by /u/shapeofyouu
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/f9oig3/quickthoughts/

No comments:

Add Comment