Popular Posts

Prolific bonus

[Unsure if I used the proper flare]

So I did a Prolific survey and at the end they always ask for feedback. On this particular one I gave them some feedback about the study, it was political and I mentioned it was actually a good one as opposed to being so boring and explicitly biased.

After I got the approval notice I had a message from the survey host (or whatever they’re called). See message below. They awarded me a bonus for my feedback. It’s never happened before and I doubt it’ll happen every time but maybe it’s worth a little of your time to give genuine feedback.


Dear participants,

Thank you very much for your kind and detailed response to our "Opinion Survey," the one that you took on February 19th. We have reviewed your responses and sent you a bit of bonus payments.

Kind regards, survey host name

submitted by /u/Mweig001
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/fa4wot/prolific_bonus/

No comments:

Add Comment