Popular Posts

Possible Usertesting issue, should I be concerned?

So I was on Chrome and a test popped up that said it needs to be taken in the Microsoft Edge browser (my first one on Edge, all others have been on Chrome). So I thought ok no problem, I'll sign out of Chrome and use Edge. When I started the test on Edge, I was supposed to see this prototype site, but it automatically popped up in Chrome and I kinda just went with it (bad choice I know). It also seems to have automatically opened the Usertesting recorder for Chrome.

Should I be expecting a 1 star rating for this? I was able to go through the test normally and answer all the questions. Ughh what am I saying, I probably will for not following instructions :[

submitted by /u/SlashSarcazm
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/f9lrhk/possible_usertesting_issue_should_i_be_concerned/

No comments:

Add Comment