Popular Posts

Just wanted to share a positive interaction I had with Invoke Research.

I don't know how many of you know of Invoke Research, but I love it when I find their links on survey sites. They usually ask you to review TV shows that haven't aired yet. It's rare for me to find links to those review sessions, but I'm always excited when I find them because they pay very well compared to the surveys I usually do. You basically fill out a short survey to see if you qualify for a future session, and you're given a certain time and date to participate. It does take a while to get paid by them, but I never had a problem with them paying out via Swagbucks where I usually find links to their sessions.

I was offered $35 for 90 minutes of my time in my most recent session with them. I clicked the email link that I was sent and waited for the video to start playing. I got partially through one of the videos I was expected to watch when the site had a technical difficulty and I couldn't finish the video or answer any followup questions. Unlucky. I missed out on $35 because of technical errors on their site...

But I was wrong! Invoke sent me an email today saying they were sorry for the technical difficulties and that I'd still get paid for the full session! I honestly can't believe it. If this had been any other survey, I'd be screwed out of my incentive. I wish more survey sites would do things like this for their users, but it's nice to know some of them have our backs :)

submitted by /u/Stoocherino
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/f7fl0u/just_wanted_to_share_a_positive_interaction_i_had/

No comments:

Add Comment