Popular Posts

Is anyone else who uses getupside having problems with offers and receipts?

I've followed the directions and I've contacted support. They just keep saying follow the directions. I claim an offer, choose a form of payment, check into a station, the 20 minute timer starts, I pump gas. Then nothing.

There is no option to continue/upload the receipt, which I was able to do no problem in the past. My only clickable options are close the offer or "refer a friend." If I close the offer, drive away, or my phone locks, it says I have 0 claimed offers, but it also says I've used all of my offers for the day. Am I stupid or is the app broken?

submitted by /u/moondoggie00
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/f9vxhh/is_anyone_else_who_uses_getupside_having_problems/

No comments:

Add Comment