Popular Posts

How do I know if my PayPal account is verified?

Ok, here's the thing. I created my PayPal account back in late 2017 when I wanted to buy myself Steam games. I opened a bank account, got a debit card, linked my debit card and started spending away on a plethora of video games that I still haven't touched to this day.

Fast forward to this year, I had to close my bank account in order to open a new one. This, unfortunately, meant that my debit card was no longer functional, so I had to return it.

Right now I'm in the process of opening a new bank account and getting myself a new card. Since this process might take up to a month, I want to ask you guys if there is some way for me to know if my PayPal account is verified? Do I need to link my credit/debit card and bank account in order for it to be verified, or it doesn't matter because I did this before?

I'm asking this because I received a 10$ reward from a mobile game, and in order to cash out, I need to have a verified email account. So I'm wondering will I be able to send money to my PayPal account, and let it stay there until I withdraw it later onto my bank account?

Thanks in forward.

EDIT: The old card was removed from PayPal.

submitted by /u/tempdepp
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/f6h9rs/how_do_i_know_if_my_paypal_account_is_verified/

No comments:

Add Comment