Popular Posts

Donating Plasma. Is it considered a beermoney gig? If so, then please do consider, and please do remember.

Just wondering if donating plasma was considered a beermoney gig.

I feel, in regards to side hustles, it's pretty difficult to top the hourly wage.

I'm in the U.S. Kentucky. My local plasma center pays $60 per visit for the first five visits. After the initial 5 visits, the pay is tiered based on weight with the 1st visit of the week paying $45 and the 2nd paying $35.

The first visit requires a physical and questionnaire which takes roughly 1.5 to 2 hours. Visits thereafter take about 45 minutes to an hour.

I'm uncertain the longevity of the gig as I do know you'll be maxed out after X amount of visits/donations.

Regardless, it is worthwhile as plasma is always in short supply--so it's a special type of beermoney gig, I suppose. Like Adgems and RevU's donate $15 and receive $40, except this is a pure money in hand play.

Just thought I would remind folks about plasma centers.

submitted by /u/linusgoddamtorvalds
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/f689ys/donating_plasma_is_it_considered_a_beermoney_gig/

No comments:

Add Comment