Popular Posts

Any commuting/driving apps for people who live in rural areas?

First off, I will say that Uber/Lyft/any ride-sharing app is a no-go for me because 1) I don't want strangers in my car, and 2) I don't drive any of those apps' qualifying cars.

I'm mainly looking for something like advertise driving. Something that I can just slap on my car and drive my usual work commute routes or around town without hassle. I tried places like Carvertise and Wrapify, but I had been waiting for over a year to get a campaign at Wrapify, and have recently read that those apps are more for big cities, so I'm not holding my breath that I will get any advertising campaigns with those. One person in the Carvertise group said they have still been waiting for over 2 years to get a campaign.

Are there any other apps/programs out there that will pay you to put advertising on your car no matter where you live? I drive a LOT for my work commutes, as well as on weekends. I will say I'm in my car about 80% of the time, so I was hoping to take advantage of that time and turn it into passive income. I don't understand why this is so hard to find, especially in rural areas where people drive a lot.

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

submitted by /u/rmprioleau
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/f7t8ir/any_commutingdriving_apps_for_people_who_live_in/

No comments:

Add Comment