Popular Posts

Any apps to help find programming jobs on the side?

Hi, I am a 27 year old programmer who has a ton of experience but my main job doesn't pay as much as I would like and I want to start properly saving up for a house so I am looking for any extra ways of using my skill to earn more on the side.

Are there any good apps that cater to earning extra money on the side? All I have found are sites recruiting programmers for full-time jobs, or part-time ones where you are required to spend the regular 9-5 work hours which I can't do because I already have a main job. I just need something where I can put in 4-5 hours per day around my 9-5 and maybe work weekends.

I'm not sure where to look for something small like this. Thanks in advance if anyone knows anything :)

submitted by /u/ShenroEU
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/f549ct/any_apps_to_help_find_programming_jobs_on_the_side/

No comments:

Add Comment