Popular Posts

What if I don't have PayPal?

I haven't started with any GPTs just yet, but I'd very much like to. I'm disabled and receive SSI. I don't have any kind of traditional bank account and SSI funds are added to a debit account which I can draw from, but not add to. The closest thing I have is Chime.

In 2011, my PayPal account was frozen. My mother had sent me some money. Her bank found it unusual, and flagged it. PayPal somehow received the payment, but would not let me withdraw it until her bank freed the funds. My mother called her bank and got so frustrated with the security questions, she ultimately hung up on them and told me she would send me the money directly.

She died a few months later, never having handled the problem and PayPal has never let me back in.

I know that the preferred payout method for most of these businesses is PayPal. Would it be possible and legal to use someone else's PayPal with their permission? That is, will these various companies payout to an account which is not in my name?

submitted by /u/Spittlebugman
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/et0vhp/what_if_i_dont_have_paypal/

No comments:

Add Comment