Popular Posts

Question about being an American citizen, but doing BeerMoney related stuff when outside of the country

Hey guys, really glad that I found this sub. So I’m a bit confused and have a general question(s) that I truly need help/input on - about basically any and all of the apps and websites that are posted on here...I am an American citizen and have lived in the states for almost 30 years. Due to a bunch of various reasons, some personal some not, I’m living in Israel right now, and will be for the next X amount of time. Basically, my question boils down to - am I/can I earn at least some money with any of the apps or sites that are posted on here? Could this possibly even be a blessing somehow, where since I’m American but living in another country that I somehow “double” the amount of stuff that I can do online to make some money? Basically, I’ve downloaded 2 apps so far, registered with “QuickThoughts” and “Qmee” and one other one (I forgot the name) which didn’t seem to have an iOS app, and have not been able to get even one assignment or thing I can do with them to earn even a couple of pennies...if you have any input, feedback, ideas or anything at all, PLEASE respond. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Honkifuluvhoez
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/esxbeu/question_about_being_an_american_citizen_but/

No comments:

Add Comment