Popular Posts

How Do I Get An Amazon Gift Card from IPoll?

I made an Amazon gift card withdrawal on the 7th of December and I'm still waiting for it to be approved, on the website it says the redemption was successful and there is a claim ID for it as well as a link that begins with four letters and the rest of it is X's with dashes in between. I'm confused on whether I'm suppose to eventually receive an email containing a code to be entered on Amazon for my gift card balance on there or if I need to keep checking the website until there's a code to copy and paste. How does this work exactly? I want to try withdrawing for PayPal but don't like the idea I may also be waiting a long time with that as well, I've heard it can take months for withdrawals to go through, do I continue to wait to receive an email?

submitted by /u/MaroonFallAngel
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/eolr9n/how_do_i_get_an_amazon_gift_card_from_ipoll/

No comments:

Add Comment