Popular Posts

Help! Microworkers is not completing my withdrawal.

I placed a withdrawal request few weeks back. It was pending for around a week. I sent them a mail. They asked me to upload a scanned copy of national ID. Which I did in the reply to that mail. I got the reply as thanks for uploading.

This was 2 weeks back. Since then I tried to withdraw 4-5 times. It still didn't come through. And I have wrote a dozen mails to them. Haven't got a reply for a single one after the first.

The email-id I used is of my university (@xyz.edu). I was told that no ID proof is required if we use the university email.

Is my money gone? Or should I keep withdrawing?

submitted by /u/_alphabetagamma_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ewbxyy/help_microworkers_is_not_completing_my_withdrawal/

No comments:

Add Comment