Popular Posts

Has anyone heard the good word about MarketForce?

I see a lot of time-consuming nonsense on this subreddit and I'd like to offer something that is actually worth your time: mystery shopping.

So get this: companies will PAY you to buy and evaluate things from their business.

Personally, I use MarketForce and do fast food mystery shops. They pay me to eat at a restaurant and then reimburse me for the food (up to a certain amount). All you have to do is pay attention to a few extra things and keep good time (with a stopwatch).

This past month I made 55 dollars from shops and another 57 from food reimbursements.

Definitely give it a try.

Note: there are other mystery shopping sites. Most shoppers start on MarketForce, thus my recommendation.

submitted by /u/Panda_Satan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ero66i/has_anyone_heard_the_good_word_about_marketforce/

No comments:

Add Comment