Popular Posts

Chegg Tutors Warnings

Does anyone here use Chegg Tutors? I've been using it alright for several months now but suddenly have been receiving multiple warnings about "helping students on exams"...but I haven't done many lessons, and when I go back and review them none of them says quiz, none of them are browser screenshots with point value, none of them says quiz or project with deadline this semester.

I tried replying to the Chegg email, saying I reviewed my lessons and haven't found which one was helping on an exam, asking which one it was so I can look out for that...and they just replied that they don't bother telling us which it was, they just say they saw one, and are threatening to ban my tutor account.

Anyone have any other tips for identifying when it's an exam, since Chegg isn't being helpful on this?

submitted by /u/tutorable
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/evvw01/chegg_tutors_warnings/

No comments:

Add Comment