Popular Posts

Prolific:No studies for over 5 months

So I haven't received studies for 6 months now I have 35 studies completed and approved so it was really bugging me why there wasn't studies coming up so I made the decision to contact prolific support since my situation wasn't the best: "Hi i think my account is on hold because i have been constantly visitng the site completing the tab "about you" and since the 8 of july i haven't received a single study i don't know if its a problem because i'm not eligible or maybe an error with my account" And their response was: "We carry out various types of automated checks on accounts to improve data quality. These include assessing responses to surveys, reports from researchers, information you have provided us with, as well as other factors. As a result of these automated checks your account no longer receives surveys. I have looked into this for you and can confirm the validity of the checks. We are unable to disclose further information about what these checks are, as they are critical in ensuring high data quality. We apologise for this inconvenience."

What can I do now? What's about that checks? I was very careful and thoughtful about my responses in every study and all studies were aproved I have 35 studies approved

submitted by /u/DaJohnJ
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/eg4t46/prolificno_studies_for_over_5_months/

No comments:

Add Comment