Popular Posts

Not an online source but has anyone done a paid focus group?

I know this isnt an online thing but it's still a random gig for money and I figured some people here might have done something like this.

I just recently got a chance to be in one and they wouldn't tell me much more than, "I will be in a long discussion about a social issue". It pays like 200 bucks for about 9 hours of time. What should I expect?

I'm assuming a "social issue" is going to get pretty heated given the political climate nowadays and I'm wondering how much I will actually have to participate. I also want to stay anonymous but I'm assuming the people there with me will know my opinions haha.

submitted by /u/b_hukcyu
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/e8fbl2/not_an_online_source_but_has_anyone_done_a_paid/

No comments:

Add Comment