Popular Posts

Is there any way to change my email address on ReceiptPal?

So I got enough points in ReceiptPal to get a gift card, but it turns out that you have to connect your email to the app for 30 days before the app will let you cash out. This seems incredibly sketchy, so I would rather let it connect to one of my emptier email accounts, wait out the 30 days, and then take my reward and delete the app, but I'm not sure it's possible to change the email address my points are linked with. I'm willing to take the L if I have to- I'd rather just give up than link my real email address- but it would be nice to cash out if possible. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/ProfessorBigfoot
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ehukhf/is_there_any_way_to_change_my_email_address_on/

No comments:

Add Comment