Popular Posts

$$ Craigslist Studies $$

Happy New Year. Slim pickins this week. I hope this new year brings you more money in than previous years. And if you are new to beermoney, I hope this new year pays you well and you stick around :)

Here are some craigslist studies going on right now. I plan to do these weekly. I do not post “Chances to win” as I believe that EVERYONE should be paid for their time so I only post ones where they pay everyone that qualifies. I sincerely hope this is appreciated as it does take me a bit to compile and sift through dead and garbage links and surveys. As always, if something sounds fishy, don’t do it. I can’t vouch for ALL the links.

PRO TIP: For Research Studies in Your area that pay in cash (there are often quite a lot so too long and too time consuming to post everything from each state here. Would take me all day) go to your craigslist site and type in "research" or "survey" and look under community, gigs or jobs.

Online

$40 Amazon Biometric ID Testing

$5 Amazon Health Care Opinions

$10 Amazon Local and State Policies on Smoking -- New Orleans, LA Only

$20 Amazon New Deodorant Testing

$5 Amazon Parents of Children Who Have Anxiety

$100 Lily’s Garden Fan

$25 Amazon Use Check Cashing

$10 Amazon Health Behaviors

$20 Amazon Women Who Spend $50+ on Skin Care

$50 Amazon Business Owners and Managers

$90 Amazon Veterans with Chronic Pain

In Person

$150 Amazon Cosmetic Enthusiasts -- Manhattan, NY

$10 Amazon Memory and Trauma -- New York, NY

$50 Amazon Non Invasive Brain Recording -- Los Angeles, CA

$40 Amazon 55+ Usability Testing -- Manhattan, NY

$25 Amazon Parents and Kids Usability Study -- Brooklyn, NY

$200 Visa Regarding Lifestyles -- Boston, MA

$400 Visa In Home Data Study -- Phoenix, AZ

submitted by /u/VeganMinecraft
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/eiawbe/craigslist_studies/

No comments:

Add Comment