Popular Posts

CardCash Verification?

CardCash is offering very good rates for selling gift cards, so I signed up. I am selling a Best Buy gift card and cashing out via PayPal, so it had me verify my address and debit card for "fraud protection". The status on the sale is set to "awaiting verification" in the menu because "Wait! You haven't verified your order yet. Click here to verify and complete your order." Clicking this takes me to a drop down menu of random phone numbers (none of which are the one I entered) in order to receive a verification code. Is this some sort of joke? They charged my debit card and PayPal to verify it was me, and now I'm supposed to have one of these random phone numbers that they made up? They already have the Best Buy code, too. Is this site a scam?

submitted by /u/FinancialIlliterate
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/egkl9b/cardcash_verification/

No comments:

Add Comment