Popular Posts

WARNING, currently Scam in OfferToro Offerwall (different pages)

Hi all,

in case I am breaking any rules, please feel free to report my account and delete this post, I am doing this with best knowledge and intentions. Also disclaimer: non native speaker, so please don't be too harsh on grammar or wrongly used words.

I made an account on prizerebel and made some quite good money during the first 3 weeks. As most of my bigger gains were pending due to review by the advertiser and I made some extra money with respondant, I decided to follow one of the offers on OfferToros offerwalls.

It was for Bitcoin Profit and offered 22500 points, which would have instantly boosted me from gold to diamond.

To do that, I would have had to pay 250€ to Bitcoin Proft (some robot trading stuff which forwarded me to a site called libramarkets.com).

As I didn't really had anything to loose except my invested time (and still would have made a profit) and the points were tempting (aka nothing to loose), I decided to roll with the offer.

Oh my, this was the free stuff trigger in my brain, which made me stop thinking. After transferring the money via CC (which was converted from Euos to Rubels), I got a call from a non native speaker telling me that my account manager will call me the next day. This is where I got that I was scammed. Just as a test, I opened an incognito-window and tried to log in with my credentials in this so called trading site. Guess what, it didn't work, neither did the password-reset via mail.

After some research, I had to find out that this was a follow up scam to KayaFX and all the other scammy bitcoin sites.

Fortunately I instantly called my Bank, closed my CC, started the chargeback process and removed any PII from that account. Additional to that, went to the police, informed Prizerebel and OfferToro of this. Now let's see what is going to happen.

I wanna distribute this as a fair warning to all the beermoney readers to pay attention to seemingly good offers.

I won't really miss the money as I didn't put that much work into it, but currently see this as an I-was-an-idot-and-have-to-pay-for-it.

Now please feel free to laugh at me, I deserve it. And again aplogies, if I broke any rules.

As a warning, this will be also in r/beermoneyglobal

submitted by /u/drredict
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/dxooks/warning_currently_scam_in_offertoro_offerwall/

No comments:

Add Comment