Popular Posts

There's any way to redeem MTurk money for non-US workers?

My country isn't allowed to add a deposit account (I live in Brazil), so the only way that I have to take my hard earned money from MTurk is through Gift Cards. There's any decent way that I can take my money without or almost without any loss?

The best way that I found was buying Gift Cards and selling on Gameflip (6% loss per sell + 2% loss by withdrawl + $4 monthly with their plan) or selling on Mercado Livre, where I can have some profit. The problem is that I have to sell it, and it can take days or months if I don't drop the price (where I'll have more loss).

I just want to withdrawl my money. 1:1 is very fair to me, without any loss or profit, but it seems impossible and I'm seriously thinking in quit MTurk. I can't even buy Amazon or Steam Gift Cards on Amazon.com. 10% is the maximum that I can lost, and I need this money as soon as possible.

Purse.io and /r/giftcardexchange are out of question (high loss percentage)

Airtm.io seemed to be a good website, but their peers seems to be very greedy. They recommended me to use 15~20% fees but it will eat basically 50% of my money (20% to add, 20% to withdrawl + Airtm fees and currency rates).

Please, someone help me!!! If you know any app that use Google Play balance to exchange for money or another Gift Card (like Amazon or Steam), will be very helpful too.

submitted by /u/kaiohpj
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ds3w8s/theres_any_way_to_redeem_mturk_money_for_nonus/

No comments:

Add Comment