Popular Posts

THANKFUL for this Sub!

Just wanted to write to say that I discovered this sub about 6 months ago and today I purchased a Surface Pro 7 using money gained exclusively through online tasks / referrals / offers. It was defintely daunting at first (looking at you, Mturk) but I've since found what works well for my personality / lifestyle (shoutout to Crowdtap).

All this to say, thanks to all of you who take the time to look all this stuff up, research Craigslist studies, review new platforms, and share great opportunities! I'm really thankful for the resource that you have provided me (as well as so many others) this year. Keep up the good work!

submitted by /u/FatAlbusTPC
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/e29865/thankful_for_this_sub/

No comments:

Add Comment