Popular Posts

Survey strategy question (Sorry for the long post)

This group has been very useful to me in my journey to earn some side income, so I just wanted to start this post by giving my thanks. I have tried everything such as PTC sites, GPT sites, apps and survey sites. I have found that the best consistent income is still survey sites. GPT site surveys I try to stay away from because they may not credit correctly, the length of survey may not be posted, the reward is way too low and there are way too many DQ's. So I have narrowed my survey taking to Mturk(I haven't hit 1000 approved HIT's yet), Qmee and Prolific. These are good earners and have few DQ's.

However, I find many times where I ran out of surveys to do on all three sites and I try to think of where to go to next to find consistent earners. I was doing GG2U, Gain.gg , Branded Surveys, and PrizeRebel. All four of these have become almost impossible for me to complete a survey because of DQ's or they do not credit correctly. Are there any good GPT sites that are better than these?

My question is, what other sites have you found to be consistent earners that I can add to my rotation? Swagbucks isnt good anymore imo. Opinion outpost takes too long to cashout and too many DQ's like Branded Surveys. Thanks again everyone for all the help.

submitted by /u/kbonesteel
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/dy8k9x/survey_strategy_question_sorry_for_the_long_post/

No comments:

Add Comment