Popular Posts

Cashing out on receipt apps

I've been running Receipt Hog and Receipt Pal for a while now (and just started with Fetch and Coinout). With Hog taking so long to get any reasonable amount of points, when do other users decide to cash out? Do you think it is better to cash out for $5 when I hit 1000 coins, or should I push through to get 2900 coins and $10? I don't think that the 100 coin savings is that worth it.

Same question for Receipt Pal - With every 4 receipts being 100 points, I'm adding up a bit quicker there. However, is $25 for 7500 points that much better than $10 for 3200? $50 for 14k just seems like it would take forever...

I realise that the simple answer is to cash out whenever I want, but I was just curious as to what others do.

Thanks for your opinions!

submitted by /u/jon_in_wherever
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ds7bqj/cashing_out_on_receipt_apps/

No comments:

Add Comment