Popular Posts

Beermoney guide for EU citizens, finally! Sites that worked for me and how I make money.

Want to make extra cash as a starving student or could use a nice side hustle, but you live in the EU? Then read my guide. I’m a full-time physics (yikes) student myself and make an average 120 euros a month extra cash just by occasionally visiting these sites, on daily basis. I live in Germany, but most of these sites work in all EU countries.

All links are non-referral!

BEFORE THE GRIND (IMPORTANT; DON’T SKIP)

  • Create a brand new email address for the beermoney grind that is COMPLETELY for this side hustle, do not use it for any other purposes. You’ll see why, NEVER sign up to any website with your daily address, otherwise you’ll never get shit done.
  • Make sure this email address is linked to a PAYPAL account. VERY important if you ever want to get paid for what you do!
  • (Optional) Make an excel file here on Google Drive and mark every time a site pays you. I have some level of OCD so I have one file for each month, it’s nice to see the money pile up!

SURVEY SITES

  • Profilic - not as fast-gain as the others I have used, but you do get income.
  • i-say - one of the best survey sites. Pays in virtual prepaid credit cards.
  • Norstat - another good survey site! Pays by bank transfer.
  • LifePoints - the most profitable by my book. Easy to get 5 euros in an hour or less, depending on the survey frequency of the day.
  • Mobrog - profitable, as good as LifePoints in my opinion.
  • Intellizoom - a nice site that pays and is reliable. Recommended!

USER TESING SITES

LISTEN UP! ON THESE SITES YOU NEED TO DO A QUALIFICATION TEST, SO DO IT RIGHT AFTER SIGNING UP, OR YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY INVITATIONS FOR TESTS. THEY NEED TO MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND HOW TO TEST THEIR CONTENT!

  • UserTesting - all-around OK. Very strict qualification for tests though, damn..
  • Userlytics - my favorite site of all time for website testing etc. They send profitable tests in both English and German to me, so you will prolly get to use your local language as well!
  • Userfeel - not much experience on this one, but a week ago I got a lot of opportunities from them. Profitable as many pay 20 euros a test.
  • TryMyUI - a bit annoying, tests get claimed within seconds after receiving an email. Few invitations these days

OTHER SITES

  • Neevo - a nice site for freelancing; audio validation, recording speech, in many languages. Very profitable. The more languages you know, the better.
  • uTest - The best profits I have gotten are from this site. You can do basically anything there, a wide range of jobs!

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID

  • Swagbucks - I got 15 euros from them once, over the span of a month or so. Sometimes you can finish a long survey but don’t get credited. I suggest to stay away. Not reliable at all.
submitted by /u/cheapskate1999
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/e03dn3/beermoney_guide_for_eu_citizens_finally_sites/

No comments:

Add Comment