Popular Posts

Writing Sites That Pay Other Than PayPal?

I've run into a need for extra cash. I used to go to those horrific hell-holes known as iWriter and Textbroker but they only pay via PayPal.

Are there any writing sites that someone can get paid out in another payout method? PayPal banned me late in 2018 after I was scammed and their support is literally less than useless.

I'm trying to avoid the "get paid to" sites as you can just sit there for survey after survey, get disqualified and earn nothing only to hopefully earn $10 after an entire day of work. I can put in the work, I have no problem with that but I'm not going to those ridiculous GPT Survey sites people seem to love for some reason. I'd rather invest some time into writing.

Does anyone know of any?

submitted by /u/ExistentialAlcoholic
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/di2ekv/writing_sites_that_pay_other_than_paypal/

No comments:

Add Comment