Popular Posts

I should listen to Mitch Hedberg's advice while taking some surveys

Mitch Hedberg once made the joke:

My friend said to me "I think the weather's trippy." And I said "No man, it's not the weather that's trippy. Perhaps it is the way that we percieve it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought... "man, I should have just said 'yeah'."

When taking surveys you should just say yeah.

Example: a survey asked you if you have heard of the following companies.. even if you've heard of them, even common ones like Apple, only pick two or three out of the list of 20 or 30 because afterwards they're going to ask you a shit ton of questions about those companies.

I learned my lesson, however I just did a food survey which asked me about different sauces that I would like and how interested I am in them. I like food and I love sauce so I answered honestly. Now I regret my decision because they're asking me for every sauce what would I use it on. So on a list of about 20 different sauces I have to choose out of another list about 25 things I would use it on.

And after I finished the whole list it says 'The survey provider already has enough respondents." or something like that, so I get no money even though I answered it all.

submitted by /u/ChungKingCanSuckIt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/die6vt/i_should_listen_to_mitch_hedbergs_advice_while/

No comments:

Add Comment