Popular Posts

US student wondering about study abroad money making logistics

I’m a student in the United States and I currently make all my discretionary income on Mturk. I’m getting ready to study abroad in Prague, can anyone give me some insight into what this shift will look like? I’m assuming my earning potential with drop dramatically but it’s looking like I won’t be able to save as much money as I planned so I’m hoping to continue working a little online while I’m there.

Are there better ways for me to earn an income while I’m overseas?

I’m able to get a vpn but I see most surveys have a check for that now anyways.

Any help is appreciated, thanks all!

submitted by /u/roleplay_club
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/db04o8/us_student_wondering_about_study_abroad_money/

No comments:

Add Comment