Popular Posts

Surveyjunkie is such a joke

I have 2433 points in survey junkie, I missed my first call and I contacted them 2 or 3 times never got anything back no emails or phones calls from Customer Service; now I spent hours of my fucking time in something that does let me take my Fake Money out of and turn it into Real Money, I'm stuck at 2400 too I get DQs every time I take a survey, Waste of my time; maybe not for others but I feel scammed out of my time and money shitty website soon I might even get banned I don't even know if they ban I feel cheated now and really just want my time back.

I really it's just me and for most Others, it works just fine.

submitted by /u/CowzUS
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/d6akmw/surveyjunkie_is_such_a_joke/

No comments:

Add Comment