Popular Posts

Survey Junkie saying I “don’t qualify” for a survey when I clearly have completed the survey

What’s up with this? I’ve been not doing surveys online for a while but used to do them all the time. I know good and well when I have completed a survey. I mean come on.. the survey sight literally says “thanks for completing the survey” and then it gives me 3 points? On a 100 point survey? This is just ridiculous. Plus I did a survey to see if I could be apart of some “group” that does monthly surveys and I got approved for it, email confirmation and all. and it gave me the message that I did not qualify. For a 130 point survey..... Ridiculous....

I’m also using qmee , could never get verified on crowdtap for some reason. If y’all have any suggestions on other sites let me know. I’ve been browsing this sub for over a year but now I actually need money so this is slightly annoying lol.

submitted by /u/sundaisyy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/d9vjs3/survey_junkie_saying_i_dont_qualify_for_a_survey/

No comments:

Add Comment