Popular Posts

Is there an Unbabel alternative/easy way to make some money?

Hi,

I have some friends who have been using Unbabel for quite a while now. And they (4 people) have all made 500+€, one of them has recently even reached 2000€. All of that has been done by an hour of two of wor a day.

Unbabel is a website and app in witch you can earn money by correcting translations. The company wants to make an ai witch can translate languages automatically. To enter you have to chose a language pair andgo through a selection process where they will score you on translations you correct.

The problem with Unbabel is that all their language pairs are full. I wanted Dutch/English or English/Dutch but those aren't even in the selection list any more. Out of desperation I then tried German/English (I'm not very good at German. I was accepted but I can't do paid jobs it says "not currently accepting new editors" when I try to do a paid job.

I really like the system of Unbabel (correcting all really translated texts) and would like to find something simular. Or something that's allso as easy as Unbabel. I've searched half the Internet for an alternative but nothing seems to suit my needs (and since I live in Belgium a lot of sites are allso blocked).

Please help me!

Thanks in advance.

Ps I want to get paid in PayPal

submitted by /u/TheMrStan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/d4j5a6/is_there_an_unbabel_alternativeeasy_way_to_make/

No comments:

Add Comment