Popular Posts

How to get started with pay per download.

How to get started with pay per download.

Hello,

I have read up about pay per download and want to get started. I have a Job/looking for job but would love the extra income and making an extra £500-2000 would be wicked. Yes I know it will take me a while to get £500-£2000 but I've seen the potential and what some earn by putting the work in. I know I have to put 30-40 hours or more in but I can easily do that.

I understand this community gives a lot of advice for beginners but I kind of need advice on how to start from absolute scratch like which website to start from, also I'm a bit confused as to get the right type of files, as I've seen on the internet some people make money by uploading files for people to buy. But what sort of files?

So Reddit, if anyone has advice for me as to how to start from scratch and how to get the right files it will be gladly appreciated. I'm based in the UK but advice from worldwide is welcome.

submitted by /u/elmenasaunders
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/d6b5l4/how_to_get_started_with_pay_per_download/

No comments:

Add Comment