Popular Posts

Buying Gift Cards from Amazon to trade on r/giftcardexchange

Can someone let me know what your experience with this has been like? I am an international mTurk worker, so I have to do trades on r/giftcardexchange in order to get money into my bank. I usually do the "Gift of Prime Trick", but I have seen quite a few horror stories of peoples' mTurk accounts being banned for buying too many Gift of Primes. So I'm looking into buying like PSN or iTunes gift cards on Amazon.com to trade, and if you look at the reviews for them, you'll see a ton of people complaining about how the codes they received were invalid and they couldn't even get a refund. So I'm curious to see what you guys here on Reddit have experienced, because I really want to continue working on mTurk, but don't want to waste time on it if I'm just gonna get banned or get invalid codes. Thanks.

submitted by /u/SlashSarcazm
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/d69n7r/buying_gift_cards_from_amazon_to_trade_on/

No comments:

Add Comment