Popular Posts

Rewardable Payments - I asked if I could verify not using my license, they replied.

So I received the email that others have yesterday asking that I send a selfie with my license. I like others on here did not feel comfortable doing that so I replied back to see if I could verify another way:

I do not feel comfortable sending a picture of my drivers license. Surely there is another way I can verify my account.
I don't feel 100% confident in your site after seeing the recent complaints on reddit, not hearing from your support team after trying to contact them, and not receiving payment in months.

Please let me know if there is another way I can verify.

and to my surprise, this morning they replied:

Thanks, people are not expected to send licenses with sensitive identifying information displayed. We are fine with a photo where all personal information on the license is blacked out besides the name and photo. Please note, your account has been specifically flagged for suspicious activity and is under review.

So there's that.

submitted by /u/Kyleissocool
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/csyuby/rewardable_payments_i_asked_if_i_could_verify_not/

No comments:

Add Comment