Popular Posts

Neevo vs. MTurk?

So, I finally bit the bullet because I'm going back to college in a few days and I want to pay off my student loans quickly. I realized if I keep going at the rate I'm making money from beermoney sites, I can pay off 1 loan by the time I graduate. However, I still want to increase the rate I'm making money so I finally caved and signed up for Neevo because it kept popping up everywhere. I got one task that I completed, and it was really easy work so I felt pretty confident about signing up for MTurk.

Unfortunately, I didn't read everything about MTurk before I signed up and now I have an account that I doubt I'll use since I'm extremely overwhelmed. Neevo was so simple so I expected MTurk to be the same but it is terrifying me. I also don't think I'll be approved because I haven't ever had to file taxes as my jobs in the past have been paid under the table.

Can you delete MTurk accounts? Or should I actually stick around and do the research and try it? Also, how do I get more tasks on Neevo?

submitted by /u/ladycelise
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ct98uf/neevo_vs_mturk/

No comments:

Add Comment