Popular Posts

I need extremely passive money making services I can do on top of another activity.

Hey /beermoney,

As the title states, I am looking for something I can do very passively while working on something else. Something with very little work needed.

Right now I am on Volkno, where they let you stream videos and pay out for each video you watch! Currently at the $10 mark after a day of passively clicking trailers while I'm writing, working, or playing a game.

Basically being paid just to click.

There are only so many trailers added per week though. The earning threshold is why I am looking for other sites similar to Volkno!

Thanks everybody!

submitted by /u/CallMeRoni
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cwxaam/i_need_extremely_passive_money_making_services_i/

No comments:

Add Comment