Popular Posts

High paying day but super unorganized help!

How do you stay organized? And how do you track your earnings?

I am struggling to decide what to focus more on each day it might sound dumb but I really catch myself going from here to there especially when I get bored with one task.

I got a random $26 dollars from Neevo.definecrowd today. And I am happy. And I woke up to $22 on Mturk. And Dscout sent me a message about I should be recievig my $50 dollar via paypal. And I just cashed out on prolific for $8 something. Streetbees a random $1 and my youtube is at 99 subbies. Still waiting for volkno so I can get $10 amazon gift card. And even though I hit my goal I catch myself still going. Like I have a billion apps on my phone that I go through at night like quick fun stuff like pollpass, crowdtap, perksy, banana rewards and alot of other low to middle paying fast stuff.

submitted by /u/Nunyaya
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cssrek/high_paying_day_but_super_unorganized_help/

No comments:

Add Comment