Popular Posts

Earn Honey: Invalid Amazon Gift Card

I tried posting this question to Earn Honey's subreddit, but they are now big on censoring, and the post is apparently not allowed.

Has anyone else received an invalid (Amazon) gift card from them? I submitted a ticket almost two weeks ago about mine. Earn Honey responded the next day and wanted details (reference number, date of purchase, recipient email), which I provided. I've received no further communications since then other than a "how would you rate our service" email, which makes it look like they closed the ticket. I've sent several additional responses asking about the gift card, but they haven't responded. I've always found their support to be pretty fast in the past, so this is unusual.

submitted by /u/dikayb
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/co48p1/earn_honey_invalid_amazon_gift_card/

No comments:

Add Comment