Popular Posts

Does QuickThoughts no longer allow you to change your gift card preference on the website?

Hi guys,

I'm new to the r/beermoney life, and joined both QuickThoughts and Swagbucks a few days ago. I scanned around this subreddit when I noticed that QuickThoughts only defaulted to itunes gift cards on my app (iPhone) and read that you can change the preference on the website once you reach the $10 minimum. I reached it yesterday, and can't find anywhere on the website that allows you to login to change this? Am I stuck with iTunes?

Because my rewards are associated with my username, can I download the app on an android device (I have an old samsung galaxy that works fine, just no data) and login and get my amazon gift cards that way?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/wafflekween
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/comm85/does_quickthoughts_no_longer_allow_you_to_change/

No comments:

Add Comment