Popular Posts

Current Music Giving Out Bad Rewards?

After about a month, I finally earned enough point to redeem a $25 Amazon Gift Card. I was really excited, because I've been saving up for something and this would have put me within spitting distance of the item I want. Well, the redeption process itself was rather painless, and I actually got the reward email within a few hours (rather than the few days that they promise). Well, my heart sank when I saw the dreaded message:

"Already redeemed to another account"

I've since sent a message to support on their facebook and the chat function in the app. I haven't received a response yet, but I only sent those messages a short while ago...should I be worried? Has anyone else run into this issue? Is this a sign of things to come for Current or am I being paranoid? Let's discuss.

submitted by /u/Crimson_Blur
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cno9vd/current_music_giving_out_bad_rewards/

No comments:

Add Comment