Popular Posts

Can two people in the same household both use beermoney sites?

Basically I live with a family member and they saw me start making money via beermoney sites and want to try it themselves, but I'm concerned that since we have the same external IP address (since we use the same router / wifi) it might get flagged and they'd just get us both banned by trying it themselves. Does anyone have any experience with this? E.g. can two people with the same IP address, but different emails / names / etc., use the same beermoney site or app at the same time? Or do the rules differ on a site by site basis? I was trying to start them with something relatively simple to use (like QMEE perhaps) but wanted to check if I should be wary of having someone who lives in the same place as me use the same beermoney sites/apps that I'm using.

I have seen posts about a husband and wife both using Swagbucks at once in the same house with different accounts so I think it may be possible, at least with that site, but I wanted to check here before teaching them to do it.

submitted by /u/rinkuhero
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cth52h/can_two_people_in_the_same_household_both_use/

No comments:

Add Comment