Popular Posts

$51 in first week!

I stumbled across this Reddit while searching along this topic. I lurked for a bit, then thought I'd try out some of the links and sites mentioned here. I've been doing "nonalcoholicdrinkmoney" stuff for about a week, and here's what I've gotten so far:

Cashed out

GrabPoints: $15 PayPal

Qmee: $5 PayPal

DigSite study: $5 Amazon gc ($35 gc coming Monday; got this survey through GrabRewards or Qmee, I forget)

ShadowShopper: $26 (not a survey site, but one of those mystery shopper ones. I signed up mostly out of curiosity, but then got a call to take photos of a vehicle at s wrecker for an insurance company. The job wasn't listed on the site but that's where they got me. Paid $26 for about 30 minutes of my time!)

TOTAL IN HAND: $51

Not cashed out yet

Google Opinion: 62¢

Surveys On The Go: $2.10

Qmee: $3

Prolific: £1.20

GetUpside: $2.81

GrabPoints: almost to $3

ZoomBucks: almost to $3, get a GP bonus of 9000 points when I get to 5000 ZB points.

YouGov: 57,000 points, could cash out for $50 Amazon gc but I hold out to the 100k/$100 card.

submitted by /u/JamisonFaught
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/co2kic/51_in_first_week/

No comments:

Add Comment