Popular Posts

So whats the deal with earnhoney? I earn $4 one night and the next night I made nothing.

I signed up for earnhoney as I have heard its pretty good for some extra passive income. I seen a guy on youtube running 60 android phones with earnhoney videos playing on each one and he makes $40-50 a day. I took 5 spare android phones I had lying around and lined em all up as you would a phone farm and had each one playing a video ads from the most popular options for the day, TV glee, car videos ect on each phone, The first night I made roughly $4.34 in Optin from running them for approx 8 hours when I slept all night. the next night I refreshed them all and selected that days best options. woke up and not a single one made even 1 Optin. So did I already get backlisted by earnhoney or the ad providers? I checked and the green dots lit up and said it was "audible". So I should have been earning something on each time the ad played. What am I doing wrong here? If a dude on Youtube can run 60 phones at a time making $60 a day then surely me running a mere 4 phones each night cant be worse?

submitted by /u/MastaXisBack
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cjd8j8/so_whats_the_deal_with_earnhoney_i_earn_4_one/

No comments:

Add Comment