Popular Posts

Questions about honeygain

I just installed the app on my old phone, do I need to do anything else or will it just do its thing? Also will it still run even if my screen shuts off? I think I read I can install on up to 5 devices and I was thinking about putting it on another old phone and tablet and just let them go and then maybe putting it on my main phone and letting it run at night and I was wondering is it worth it to do all that or would I still get the same payout as if I only did one phone? And are there any other apps similar that I can run on the same devices at the same time? Just trying to make a little extra cash. Thanks in advance for the help. 😉

submitted by /u/thisismyname9496
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cf18mv/questions_about_honeygain/

No comments:

Add Comment