Popular Posts

More Paytime card woes. Can't enable e-commerce transactions.

Hey everybody. I think it's fair to say that the paytime card has been a bit of a headache. I did succesfully get my first payment loaded to the card and then transferred that balance to my Amazon balance. It was pretty painless once I realized I needed to check the box that said something along the lines of "enable e-commerce transactions for the next 36 hours".

Well, here I am with my next payment ready. I log in to the sight, I go to my card info and... that button is absolutely nowhere to be seen. It just doesn't exist. I tried to do a purchase anyway hoping maybe they just removed the need to authorize online purchases in that way and no. Payment declined. So now I don't have any way to use my card digitally. I tried ordering a physical card a while back but that also never showed up in the mail.

I'm hoping I can figure this out otherwise I'm just dropping another decent/easy beermoney method.

submitted by /u/ExtremelyAverage07
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cgrsv6/more_paytime_card_woes_cant_enable_ecommerce/

No comments:

Add Comment